Detail Mastic SF
Detail Mastic SF is a cold-applied, solvent-free, asphalt/urethane trowel grade mastic designed to adhere end laps on granule surfaced, self-adhered, modified bitumen membranes, and as a flashing mastic. Detail Mastic SF meets VOC requirements in all jurisdictions, and is ideal for projects sensitive to solvent odor. The unique chemistry provides faster cure time and increased bonding strength compared to standard cold-applied, solvent-based products.
- Excellent adhesion to granule surfaced modified bitumen sheets.
- Rapid set.
- Low odor.
- Superior waterproofing.
HK ARM–Aluminum is a cold-applied, multi-purpose waterproofing mastic formulated with premium grade aluminum that provides a reflective finish. It is ideal for use as a repair cement on asphalt roof systems and flashings — eliminating the additional labor necessary to aluminize standard roof cements.
- Repairs and aluminizes in a single step.
- Provides time and money savings by eliminating additional aluminizing step.
- Excellent adhesion provides tight, long-lasting protective seal.
- Stays soft and pliable in all types of weather.
- Bright aluminum finish protects repairs from damaging effects of UV.
Pitch Pan Sealer
Pitch Pan Sealer is a pourable, elastomeric, one-component, coal tar urethane sealant. It is designed for use in horizontal self-leveling, sealing and waterproofing applications.
- Provides excellent resistance to water, UV and vapor penetration.
- Cures to a tough rubber with excellent low temperature characteristics, elasticity and adhesion.
- Resists deterioration caused by weather, joint movement, water and ice.
- Self-leveling – fills and penetrates cracks with urethane rubber.
- Thermosetting – no plastic flow or creep at elevated temperatures.
- Complies with all current VOC regulations.
- Rapid cure time.
RMA Elastic is a non-asbestos, modified, asphalt-based mastic for repairing a wide variety of roofing problems. The resilient formulation is designed expressly for repairs on roof systems and components such as pitch pans. It is easily applied directly from the container.
- Good adhesion to clean damp surfaces.
- Easily troweled in cold weather.
- Medium body with non-sag characteristics.
- Polymer modified to provide good elongation and cold weather performance.
An asphalt-based mastic, formulated with specially refined asphalt, and carefully selected non-asbestos reinforcements to provide excellent pliability. Winter grade formula will be provided each fall and winter season in the appropriate regions.
RMA Mastic is designed for repairs on asphalt roof systems and on components such as flashings. It is easily applied directly from the container to maintain and repair flashings and reinforce seams, as well as seal breaks or blisters in the roof membrane.
- Contains no asbestos.
- Good adhesion to clean surfaces.
- Medium body with good non-sag characteristics.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D 4586, Type I requirements.
SuperiorFlex® Emergency Patch Cement II
SuperiorFlex® Emergency Patch Cement II is a fibrated solvent-based asphalt mastic, available in a trowel grade, which can be used under an extreme range of weather and temperature conditions. Its unique chemical additives allow successful application even on wet surfaces. Existing leaks can be repaired at any time, regardless of the weather or temperature. SuperiorFlex®Emergency Patch Cement II does not require a dry surface.
- Elongation exceeds 100%
- Can be applied in water and while raining.
Wite Brite® Cement
Wite Brite® Cement is a multi purpose water-base reflective cement for all flashing and membrane repairs required before the application of the Wite Brite® Coating system. It is a uniquely prepared custom blend of 100% acrylic latex rubber, titanium dioxide and mineral stabilizers.
- Cold applied.
- Cures to a tough protective flexible barrier designed for horizontal and vertical application, it will not sag or slump.
- Ultra violet and chemical resistance.
- Non-asbestos formula.
Wite Brite® Hi Bild Flashing
Wite Brite® Hi Bild Flashing is a high quality, solvent-based formula that provides a seamless, fully adhered, cold applied elastomeric membrane wherever it is applied.
- Cold applied by brush or trowel.
- Cures to a very tough barrier.
- Fully adhered seamless flashing system.
- Resists fatigue failure at the most critical point of the roof.
SuperiorFlex® Pitch Poxy Kit
SuperiorFlex® Pitch Poxy Kit is a two-component, polymer enriched, sealer. A superior blend of refined epoxies, coal tar, selected diluents and tackifiying resins blended in proper proportions to yield a high performance pitch pocket sealant.
- Exceptional strength.
- Resists bond failures associated with thermal shock and movement.
- Cold applied.
SR Glass Mesh
SR Glass Mesh is a high strength vinyl coated glass fabric. Its unique weave produces a finished material, allowing for tighter, more water-resistant roofing applications.
- Impervious to water.
- Will not distort in handling.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D 1668, Type III requirements.
SR Poly is a stitch bonded polyester with exceptional characteristics. The stitch bonding process offers an unusual combination of strength and elongation providing excellent ability to accommodate the stress created by thermal forces such as expansion and contraction. These attributes create a polyester ideal for use with our Wite Brite® systems.
- Exceptional strength.
- Conformability to existing conditions.
- Supple but tough reinforcement.
SR Poly Plus 40 II
SR Poly Plus 40 II stitchbonded polyester is one of the strongest materials available to the roofing industry for use as reinforcement in cold-process roofing. Stitchbonding offers an unusual combination of high-strength properties with good elongation for excellent thermal stress force accommodations. SR Poly Plus 40 II is a soft polyester that will readily conform to standing seam metal roof decks. It is also much easier to handle and apply properly than other soft polyester sheets.
Wite Brite® Repair Kit
The Wite Brite® Repair Kit contains the necessary items to properly install the Wite Brite®/Poly/Wite Brite® coating system as a repair solution. The kit contains: one 2 gallon pail of Wite Brite® Elastomeric Coating; one quart of Wite Brite® Primer; one quart of SR Surface Cleaner; forty square feet of SR Poly Plus 40; a scrub brush; paint brushes and 6” roller.
A notable feature of the kit is that it can be used on all the various roof surfaces and contains the necessary materials to install an area of about 40 square feet. Wite Brite® Elastomeric Coating, the key component of the kit, is a 100% acrylic modified, water–based, reflective coating. When reinforced with SR Poly Plus 40 in a multi-coat system, the result is a high quality, weather resistant application.
- Convenient, ready to apply materials and tools.
- Excellent reflectivity.
- Non asbestos formula.
- VOC Compliant.
- Elastomeric properties.
- Repairs any roof surface except gravel.